Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press

From: Jean-Christophe Arnu <jx(at)tuxfarm(dot)org>
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [translators] Regional Press Contacts, Press
Date: 2004-11-12 14:45:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Andrew Sullivan m'expliquait (le 11.11.2004 19:42):

>On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 09:38:48AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
>

>>>Is there any reason to have a Canadian presence on here, and is there
>>>a reason to have someone who can speak French? (Or redirect the
>>>

>Actaully, my technical French is sufficiently bad that it would
>probably be harmful to our cause. And I'm not sure there'd be much
>advantage anglo-only. If anyone thinks differently, though, let me
>know.

Well, I'm not sure abour my proposal (if it's well fitted to the needs).
Maybe you could redirect your french traffic to us, if François and
you agree. The best is to have a QC/francophone contact on your atlantic
side. If you don't, I have a friend of mine in Montreal that could
eventually be a contact (I will send him a mail to know this). Local
contact will add credibility to our project (IMHO).

Let us (François and I) know your decision.

Cheers

--
Jean-Christophe