Guid and Npgsql C#

From: Aleksandar Dezelin <dezelin32(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Guid and Npgsql C#
Date: 2004-11-03 15:25:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Does anybody knows how C# Guids are interpreted in Npgsql assembly?
I want to convert existing C# .NET application which uses MS SQL 2000
database to Mono and PostgreSQL but I don't know how to deal with all
Guid fields that it's using. I've found a patch that adds
uniqueidentifier support to PostgreSQL but I'm not sure how to use it
from C# and Mono.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Aleksandar Dezelin

--
Linux is like wigwam - no windows, no gates and apache inside. ...