Import csv

From: Patrick Nelson <pnelson(at)neatech(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL List (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Import csv
Date: 2002-07-26 17:45:24
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm away from my PostgreSQL book (me SQL bible) and I'm faced with importing
csv (comma separated vales) file where I had setup all my scripts to tsv
(tab separated vales). Yes I can use an editor, as such and change the
commas, but that's not the question.

How do I take a basic csv file and insert it into my table (named
dwnldstockanal)? Just feel that this is something that I should know, but
me scratches me head.