Download source code for pg74.215.jdbc3 driver

From: atommax(at)tiscali(dot)dk
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: atommax(at)tiscali(dot)dk
Subject: Download source code for pg74.215.jdbc3 driver
Date: 2004-09-30 09:14:50
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

I would like to know what the URL link is for downloading the Source Code
for the pg74.215.jdbc3 driver. It is the latest stable driver for PostgreSQL
7.4 (Build 215) with JDBC3 / JDK1.4 support.

I need the source code to implement the copymanager function that Kris Jurka
has made here: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-12/msg00186.php.

If anyone have the jar file for the jdbc driver with copy support, I would
also be please to get a download link for that.

Hope that anyone can help me.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Kristian Skouboe