答复: [BUGS] Encounter shared memory error when running createlang command!

From: "Yaming Gu" <yaming(dot)gu(at)w-oasis(dot)com>
To: "'Robert Haas'" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 答复: [BUGS] Encounter shared memory error when running createlang command!
Date: 2009-09-28 06:51:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thank you so much for your kind reply.
Your analysis sounds very reasonable. I checked my Perl version, it is "Perl 5.8.9 Build 826" which is the latest version in the series of 5.8.*.
The whole process of installation of Perl goes well without any something wrong. And I can run Perl command out of Postgresql very well. So is this Perl version not compatible with Postgresql 8.3.7? And may I configure Perl somewhere or something? When Perl is loaded, what will be executed by it?
"Substitution pattern not terminated at line 1." Souds like one regular expression. But I can not determine what will be executed by Perl.
BR
Lucy