[Fwd: Re: [20040927-000-002] Majordomo web interface allowing subscription to closed list?]

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2004-09-27 15:53:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi guys,

Not sure who this was really for. Dave?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [20040927-000-002] Majordomo web interface allowing
subscription to closed list?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:21:34 +0000 (GMT)
From: Account Management System <support(at)hub(dot)org>
To: justin(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi Justin,

Please do not respond directly to this email, log into your AMS account and
use the Support Ticket System to respond to any postings.

Posted To: Justin Clift

Please note that this ticket has been updated, please use the URL provided
below to view the changes.

https://ams.hub.org/support/view/?id=6874&login=1
message sent to you, since it would have been \'stalled\' ... do you know
if you saw such?

Account Management System,
Manager of Information
ams.hub.org