Re: Press Release, Final Draft?

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, robertb(at)sraapowergres(dot)com
Subject: Re: Press Release, Final Draft?
Date: 2004-09-23 17:40:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

I can 'officially' tell you that the part of SRA that is supporting
Bruce is known as SRA-America.

The address is:

One Penn Plaza, Suite 1910
New York, NY 10119

They currently have two websites (they're going to be updated soon):
sraapowergres.com
sraamerica.com

Their contact person is .... me :-)

cheers