Re: locally running servers

From: Miha Radej <miha(dot)radej(at)siix(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: locally running servers
Date: 2004-09-10 10:49:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

if i set up pgadmin for certain users and set only those servers they
need. and if (unfortunately) a server is running on the same machine, i
do not wish for it to be on the list unless i specify it.

the problematic key was:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PostgreSQL\Services\pgsql-8.0-beta1
this key exists (and existed when the error was reported). if i remember
correctly, there was something about a missing file in the error i got.
in this key i have the following data stored: data dir, superuser,
display name, encoding, locale and service account.

regards,