> This story is a blow for PostgreSQL
As promised following is the list of questions I am going to ask the
tech team of Skypak
1. Version PostgreSQL
2. OS and it's version.
3. Indexes, and what the structure of the database is. Missing an index
or two can affect.
4. Type of hard drive interface, the drive(s) capacity and utilization
and the size of the database.
Not only this I will request them to post their queries to mailing list.
Some apprihensions I have
1. I doubt they have any tech team.
2. Their website as per the Whois records is also not managed by them
3. If they do have a tech team they are M$ savvy as is ver much relevant
from their website headers.
With Best Regards,
Yahoo IM : coeb_college(at)yahoo(dot)com
Director / Lead Software Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd.
In response to
pgsql-advocacy by date
|Next:||From: elein||Date: 2004-08-26 17:41:51|
|Subject: PostgreSQL Quality Evaluation|
|Previous:||From: Mark Kirkwood||Date: 2004-08-25 05:32:48|
|Subject: Benchmark Results For Postgresql, Mysql, Firebird|