Re: Candidate new site design

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, lark(at)no1-else(dot)com
Subject: Re: Candidate new site design
Date: 2004-08-25 12:29:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave Page wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I received an email to the webmaster address the other day with an offer
> to redesign the main site for us (free of charge of course). My reply
> went along the lines of 'send us an example and we'll consider it with
> the rest'. Anyway, Lukasz has indeed produced a mock-up at the url below
> for our consideration. Dunno about the rest of you, but I quite like
> this one.

Wow, that's awesome!

Lukasz, are you able to do multi-lingual stuff as well? For example, a
replacement website for advocacy.postgresql.org. :)

Out of curiosity Lukasz, is your motivation for this long term (you will
help us on an on-going basis) or short term (the site design only)?
Please don't mis-understand me, I'm not critising at all. I'm actually
very impressed. I'm just wanting to understand how people here will
need to be arranged for things. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift