Re: wx status

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wx status
Date: 2004-07-05 09:13:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

>>984864 gtk notebook page style
>>984861 styles of combobox/listbox items
>>984859 wxStaticText c'tor uses SetLabel
>>984858 InheritAttributes in wxWindow::PostCreation
>>984853 Prevent overriding individual font
>>984852 Typo in gtk/toplevel.cpp
>>
>>Hope this separation makes committing easier and faster.
>>

>So what's the official line at the moment? Use wx CVS tip with those
>patches, on GTK, or are we going to keep rolling our own version?
>Personally I prefer the former...

I'm trying to have all patches in wx cvs. Actually, two of them are
already committed (..52 and ..53), and in the absence of Vaclav (on
holiday) I contacted Ron hoping he'd finalize. Then, we can pinpoint a
cvs version that's known good for us.

And we can continue on OSX support. Currently, the correct version to
use at the moment is wx cvs.

Regards,
Andreas