Re: patch queue reminder

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: patch queue reminder
Date: 2004-06-30 12:04:14
Lists: pgsql-patches

Fabien COELHO wrote:

>Dear patchers,
>
>I have two minor patches that are being submitted but which do not appear
>yet in the "official" patch queue on the web site:
>
> http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches

That site is maintained by Bruce, who is out to Armenia until next week,
with virtually no internet access.
In the meanwhile, Tom is trying to take Bruce's part as far as his spare
time allowes, but he probably won't maintain the pending-patches site,
so please be patient.

I'd expect that patches stuck in pgsql-patches are still supposed to be
in-time for feature freeze.

Regards,
Andreas