bytea and ODBC

From: "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bytea and ODBC
Date: 2004-06-11 20:24:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,

Is it possible to store large-ish binary data in a bytea field via
ODBC? I've been trawling the list archives, and there seems to have
been a limit of 8190 bytes at one time - is that still the case?

I'm trying to do this in a web application with ASP/VBScript and
ADO...any pointers or examples would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Ray O'Donnell

Raymond O'Donnell http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
rod(at)iol(dot)ie Galway Cathedral Recitals