no simple test in DSN configuration?

From: "Bing Du" <bdu(at)iastate(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: no simple test in DSN configuration?
Date: 2004-01-14 20:45:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've ever configured the ODBC driver for both MS SQL server and MySQL
using ODBC Data Source Administrator on windows 2000. Both have a test
button so you can know right away whether or not your DSN configuration
(e.g. database name, username, password, etc.) is right. I don't see a
test like button when I configured PostgreSQL ODBC driver. Any way I can
do a simple test? I'm new to PostgreSQL, by the way.

Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated,

Bing