Indexes generated for primary key are not show by PgAdminIII.

From: Constantin Stefanov <cstef(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Indexes generated for primary key are not show by PgAdminIII.
Date: 2004-01-28 10:22:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello.

I have PgAdmin III 1.0.2 and PostgreSQL 7.4.1.
When I create a table with primary key constraint on it, PostgreSQL
automatically creates an index on that column (or columns), which is
then shown in psql with \di command.
But PgAdmin does not show that index in
...Tables-> <table name> -> Indexes in the left frame.
Sometimes it is useful to see all indexes on the table (for example,
when trying to understand planner decisions), because planner makes use
of those indexes.

So I suggest PgAdmin to show all indexes (user and system-generated) or
to have an option to show them all.

--
Constantin Stefanov