Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error

From: Ben Ramsey <br(at)benandliz(dot)com>
To: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error
Date: 2004-01-19 23:22:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Jeff Eckermann wrote:
> We haven't established that this works, yet ;-)

Guess I was a bit too optimistic. ;)

Well, I tried unchecking it, then I tried setting the value higher.
Nothing seemed to work. Then, I got the nifty idea to restart IIS, and
it work! It appears that unchecking it doesn't do anything. So, I had
to just set it to an extremely high value. That did the job.

Thanks!

-Ben