Help needed: CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW, CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER for pgAdmin II and phppgAdmin

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help needed: CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW, CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER for pgAdmin II and phppgAdmin
Date: 2001-10-21 10:58:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

Could someone implement CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW and CREATE OR REPLACE
TRIGGER in PostgreSQL 7.2 before beta?
- If not possible, we are planning to implement pseudo DROP/CREATE in
pgAdmin II, which is a dirty solution.
- If possible, I will also propose a patch for phppgAdmin so that both
working environments (windows, PHP) benefit from these features.

Thanks for your help and comprehension.
Jean-Michel POURE, pgAdmin Team
http://pgadmin.postgresql.com