Re: Confusing link in streaming replication section

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Confusing link in streaming replication section
Date: 2010-02-25 08:20:26
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 5:03 PM, Thom Brown <thombrown(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> It looks as if Heikki has already changed the page anyway, which
> includes and example of a parameter setting for primary_conninfo and
> removes links to the libpq connection stuff.  Problem solved :)

Yeah, Heikki removed the link from
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/streaming-replication.html#STREAMING-REPLICATION-SETUP

but it still exists in
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/standby-settings.html

So I think that we still need to modify the document about
primary_conninfo to suit your need. No?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao