Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code

From: "Fujii Masao" <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code
Date: 2008-12-03 12:37:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 21:37 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:
>
>> Thanks for taking many hours to review the code!!
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 8:42 PM, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
>> > Can you confirm that all the docs on the Wiki page are up to date? There
>> > are a few minor discrepancies that make me think it isn't.
>>
>> Documentation is ongoing. Sorry for my slow progress.
>>
>> BTW, I'm going to add and change the sgml files listed on wiki.
>> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NTT%27s_Development_Projects#Documentation_Plan
>
> I'm patient, I know it takes time. Happy to spend hours on the review,
> but I want to do that knowing I agree with the higher level features and
> architecture first.

Since I thought that the figure was more intelligible for some people
than my poor English, I illustrated the architecture first.
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NTT%27s_Development_Projects#Detailed_Design

Are there any other parts which should be illustrated for review?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center