Re: Revoke for a new role

From: "Rafael Domiciano" <rafael(dot)domiciano(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Revoke for a new role
Date: 2008-06-13 16:06:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

So, there is no manner to define that the user can't do create or drop
objects, but can create temp tables?
I have to do it manually?

I have been reading about a patch that increment the CREATE ROLE clausule,
called "PATCH NOCREATETABLE"...
This patch is what I need... someone had already hear some about?