website doc search is extremely SLOW

From: "D(dot) Dante Lorenso" <dante(at)lorenso(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: website doc search is extremely SLOW
Date: 2003-12-29 21:56:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Trying to use the 'search' in the docs section of PostgreSQL.org
is extremely SLOW. Considering this is a website for a database
and databases are supposed to be good for indexing content, I'd
expect a much faster performance.

I submitted my search over two minutes ago. I just finished this
email to the list. The results have still not come back. I only
searched for:

SECURITY INVOKER

Perhaps this should be worked on?

Dante