Re: We just found another small bug in pgAdmin3

From: Justin Clift <jclift(at)digitaldistribution(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, Danny Butler <dbutler(at)digitaldistribution(dot)com>
Subject: Re: We just found another small bug in pgAdmin3
Date: 2003-12-22 13:16:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Ahhhh, I know... should join the list.

It's just that there's no super easy way of joining a mailing list to
report a bug and make sure that people know about it... without having
all of the list traffic also come along for the ride.

(Guess I'm in a lazy mood at the moment eh?)

Ok, if we notice more bugs then we'll do it properly. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.