Is it possible to install PgSQL 7.4 on MacOS X 10.2.8?

From: Olivier Hubaut <olivier(at)scmbb(dot)ulb(dot)ac(dot)be>
To: PgSQL Admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is it possible to install PgSQL 7.4 on MacOS X 10.2.8?
Date: 2003-11-28 13:52:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi everyboy, my first post.

I currently have PgSQL 7.3.4 install on a OS X 10.2.8 and it works fine.
I've tried to install the new version (7.4) but each time I try to
compile it, it make me a error. I've tu upgrade th Bison parser, as says
in the warning message, but it does nothing.

I'search on the net about this problem and all the installation I can
find of 7.4 with OS X used the 10.3 version of the OS.

did I need to upgrade my OSX first or is there something I missed?

Thanks,
Olivier

--
Ci-git une signature avortee.