editing views

From: Devon Mildenberger <devon(at)aksysnetworks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: editing views
Date: 2003-11-15 00:46:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've looked for the last couple days for a program that can edit my views...
pgaccess claims it can do it but I've been unable to get it too work...

I've used the psql shell and I have no problems doing it manually
however, it would be nice if I could use a visual editor...

any ideas or recomendations would be greatly appreciated...

thanks
Devon