Open Sourcing pgManage

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Open Sourcing pgManage
Date: 2003-11-04 19:14:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

As Command Prompt is about to release it's Replication product we are
open sourcing our
pgManage. pgManage is similar to pgAdmin but as it is java based it is
truly cross platform
and should easily support most if not all of the community supported
platforms.

I thought that we might donate it to the project as a whole. What are
people's thoughts on
this?

Yes it has a Java requirement but hey.... that is a lot easier than a
GTK requirement to fullfill.
My thought is that it could be included as pgAccess used to be.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org