Re: XRC Editting

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: XRC Editting
Date: 2003-10-15 15:41:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
That's very standard.

>>in wx/src/msw/settings.cpp (one of my patches) around line
>>255 the font is read from the system
>>SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETICONTITLELOGFONT, sizeof(lf),
>>&lf, 0); This should be your desktop font. On my W2K it works
>>as expected. What's the returned logfont looking like on your system?
>>

>Not sure what you mean. lf has a value of -11...

Yes, that's Microsoft. lf.leHeight is -(fontsize+3). lfFaceName should
be Tahoma, right?
This should be used throughout the app (except for menu and caption,
which use individual font settings from the "desktop appearance"
settings). Does your app behave correctly if you change your desktop font?

Regards,
Andreas