Re: Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Andreas Pflug <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
Cc: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem when running initdb with latest cvs code
Date: 2003-06-29 18:50:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Francisco Figueiredo Jr. wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>> I'm getting the following error when trying to do an initdb:
>>
>> This user must also own the server process.
>>

>> initializing pg_depend... ERROR: expression_tree_walker: Unexpected
>> node type 601
>> IN: expression_tree_walker (clauses.c:2320)
>>
> Hi Francisco,
> I had the same problem. Perform a
> "make clean"
> and then the normal "make; make install", and hopefully it will be
> solved just as it was on my machine.

Thanks. It worked!

Thank you too, Tom Lane.

Sorry for bothering you with this :) I will be more carefull next time.

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

------
"My grandfather once told me that there are two
kinds of people: those
who work and those who take the credit. He told me
to try to be in the
- Indira Gandhi