Re: Cleaning up aborted transactions

From: Greg Spiegelberg <gspiegelberg(at)cranel(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cleaning up aborted transactions
Date: 2003-06-10 11:39:16
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi all,

Just so I have this straight, because I've been wondering the same,
if someone on my web site does a SELECT and then clicks on the browser
stop or gets click happy hitting one or many other links on the same
web page then the 1st SELECT and all other interrupted SELECT's should
get rolled back if each query starts with a BEGIN; because there is a
disconnect. Correct?

What about with persistant connections?

Greg

--