[Fwd: Writers Needed...]

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Raull Trujillo <rtrujillo(at)metalsurfaces(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: [Fwd: Writers Needed...]
Date: 2003-05-14 07:37:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here that has a serious interest in writing articles about PostgreSQL?

The O'Reilly group are looking for PostgreSQL articles, as are a few other places that have been in contact over the last few months.

You don't have to be fantastic at it, enthusiasm and the willingness to discuss things before they go into print are all that's needed. :)

Really hoping that some people will get involved here, as we _need_ a lot more articles in the press... it generates mind-share for us.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift