Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
Date: 2003-03-06 04:23:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Justin put them up, but I believe that any bug reports for them should be
> sent to pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org ...

Yep, that's the first "Proof of Concept" build, and it *prominently* has
a message at the start of the installation that says to email me with
any problems about it.

I'm open to suggestions for making a more visible way for people to know
how to contact us, if needed.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>

>>There are Windows binaries on the PostgreSQL FTP server mirrors, for
>>example,
>>
>>http://ftp.de.postgresql.org/mirror/postgresql/binary/v7.3.1/Windows/
>>
>>that users are having problems with. Apparently there is no name or
>>address of any creator available. So who did this and would like to fix
>>the packaging?
>>
>>--
>>Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net

- Indira Gandhi