Import Wizard Error: Number 9, Subscript out of range

From: "Matthew J(dot) Harmon" <mjh+postgres(at)itys(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Import Wizard Error: Number 9, Subscript out of range
Date: 2003-02-12 23:25:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

Searching through the pgadmin-support archives, I didn't see this
error... Perhaps someone could assist me.

I am using version 1.4.12 of pgAdmin II for Windows on a Windows 2000
Professional system. PostgreSQL is installed (locally) via the 7.3.1
Proof of Concept within Cygwin.

Using the Import Wizard, I get the error:
"An error has occured in Import Wizard:Import Wizard:fromWizard.cmdOK_Click:

Number: 9

The import is with a , (ASCII 44) delimiter with all commands and data
surrounded by " (ASCII 34) and no trailing delimiter character.

The file is about 15M, and is a straight pg dump. Trying to fix this
without putting together a Perl script using ODBC ;). Recommendations?

Thanks.

-Matthew