Database File system requirements.

From: Gerard Samuel <gsam(at)trini0(dot)org>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database File system requirements.
Date: 2003-01-06 00:36:16
Lists: pgsql-php

Im not sure if this is the right list, but here goes.
I have a dev box, that I allocated, 104M of space to share between,
mysql & pgsql.
In mysql, I have 376 tables across 11 databases which is taking up only
1.3M.
In pgsql, I have 33 tables on 1 database, and that seems to be taking up
74M.

Does postgresql require soooo much disk space to operate??
Thanks for any insight you may provide.

--
Gerard Samuel
http://www.trini0.org:81/