Re: Anybody here?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anybody here?
Date: 2002-10-07 22:15:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert Treat wrote:
<snip>
> I thought I saw someone (you?) post that you had a spanish translator.
> If you don't and we can't find one, I could probably do it, though I am
> not a native speaker.

Just checked. :)

Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)atentus(dot)com> is the Spanish volunteer. There
are about 220 lines that need to be translated from English to Spanish
for the present version of the site.

Perhaps you'd like to co-ordinate with Alvaro in the translation of the
text strings?

The Web-based interface to update text strings directory into the
database is mostly in place too, but needs a bit more finesse before
it'll be ready for general usage.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift