> I have 8Gb free disk space. What should I do?
1) Work out where Postgres is storing the database
- on my RH 7.1 + Postgres 7.2.2 it's in /var/lib/pgsql
2) Work out what partition that is in
- in /var for me
3) Do a `df' to see how much space is left on that partition
You can have terabytes of space on a disk left over, but still run out
of space in a user defined partition.
Qualcuno no mi basta.
Vivere cercando il grande amore.
Vivere come se mai dovessimo morire.
(Anastasio, Valli e Travato)
In response to
- Disk space at 2002-09-24 02:52:02 from Joachim Smit
pgsql-novice by date
|Next:||From: HK||Date: 2002-09-25 04:44:17|
|Subject: Executing multiple statements in a single query?|
|Previous:||From: Devinder K Rajput||Date: 2002-09-25 00:33:19|