Re: Declare/Fetch with For Update

From: lee johnson <lee(at)imyourhandiman(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Declare/Fetch with For Update
Date: 2002-09-10 16:35:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

was talking with someone online and they mentioned getting ODBC for
msaccess and them exporting my database with that and importing ( with
postgres-odbc installed) them somehow into postgres via pgaccess?????

that would be loverly if possible but are there ( assuming this is possible)
special directions to be aware of to pull this off??

thx
lee