Re: Compiling a user C function in 7.2.1

From: John Gunther <inbox(at)bucksvsbytes(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling a user C function in 7.2.1
Date: 2002-07-28 12:36:39
Lists: pgsql-novice

P.S. I forgot to supply the commands I used to compile and link my
bvbpglib.so library:
gcc -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -fpic
-I/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/postgresql-7.2.1/src/interfaces/libpq
-I/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/postgresql-7.2.1/src/include
-I/usr/kerberos/include -c -o bvbpglib.o bvbpglib.c
gcc -shared -o /usr/include/bvbpglib.so bvbpglib.o

John G