Configuration guidance

From: "Goar, Saul" <Saul(dot)Goar(at)jdtc(dot)jfcom(dot)mil>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Swords, Christine" <christine(dot)swords(at)jdtc(dot)jfcom(dot)mil>
Subject: Configuration guidance
Date: 2005-04-25 15:47:14
Lists: pgsql-ports

Good morning,

My name is Saul, and I was told in order to configure CSITES I had to have PGSQL loaded/configured. I downloaded a tar file from the ftp site as the instructions stated, but it was empty. The instructions also say to look in a local directory, but that directory isn't there. This is my first time trying to do this, so I don't know where to start. I have asked several personnel about this without getting any answers yet. Is there anyone at your location that could help me with this matter?

Respectfully,

Saul L. Goar
SRA International, Inc.
JDTC