PostgreSQL crashes with Qmail-SQL

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL crashes with Qmail-SQL
Date: 2002-01-23 23:50:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi guys,

Michael Devogelaere, the guy who writes the QMail-SQL package has
recently started moving away from using PostgreSQL to MySQL.

In his experience, MySQL works better. Now, he's just tested them over
the weekend, and what he reports is that PostgreSQL *crashes*. Doesn't
just go slow, but *crashes*.

Would someone be able to take a look into this?

???

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift