Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?

From: "Harvey, Allan AC" <HarveyA(at)OneSteel(dot)com>
To: "Christopher Browne" <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is PostgreSQL an easy choice for a large CMS?
Date: 2006-05-01 01:54:45
Lists: pgsql-general

The open source offerings of ingres, ingres R3, runs the Wire section of our business

http://www.onesteel.com

Allan
> > Postgres than from MySQL. I am financing this myself. hence the
> > apprehension about the cost. Is there another contender I
> > should think
> > about.

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient, use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please advise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses contained in this email or any attachments.