Re: Second call for platform testing

From: Joe Conway <joseph(dot)conway(at)home(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Second call for platform testing
Date: 2001-11-30 06:34:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

> That one's in the FAQ ;-). Evidently HP still hasn't fixed that sh bug
> as of 11.0. Should work if you use ksh instead, viz
>
> gmake SHELL=/bin/ksh check

Correct again (not that I ever doubted you)! Sorry, I should have known
to look at the platform FAQ.

And after all that, the results:

2 of 79 tests failed, 1 of these failures ignored.

geometry and random failed. The diffs are attached. The geometry diffs
all look to be 0 vs -0.

Again, for reference:
$ model
9000/800/A500-44