Re: CallableStatements

From: gbittar(at)iqa(dot)cc
To: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CallableStatements
Date: 2001-11-29 07:21:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Barry,

I want to add that, although I have observed the problem I stated with the
PreparedStatement being used as a stored procedure execution medium, it may be
that I can practice re-structuring the procedures so that tests are performed
by secondary procedures which complete and return values to the primary
procedure, which would in turn process the update on successful completion of
the subsidiary procedures This would be an odd, but entirely satisfactory,
workaround.

Greg