I have made three changes to the rtree code: one bug fix and
two performance improvements. I put an explanation of the
The performance improvements are quite significant.
All the changes are in the file src/backend/access/rtree/rtree.c
I was working with the 7.1.3 code.
I'm including the diff output as an attachment.
Description: text/plain (12.8 KB)
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Michael Meskes||Date: 2001-09-25 18:15:06|
|Subject: Re: Problem with setlocale (found in libecpg) [accessing a memory location after freeing it]|
|Previous:||From: Marko Kreen||Date: 2001-09-25 17:34:35|
|Subject: pgcrypto Makefile update|