Re: [GENERAL] SQL Server to PostgreSQL HOWTO

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Ian Harding <ianh(at)tpchd(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] SQL Server to PostgreSQL HOWTO
Date: 2001-09-16 18:31:17
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Hi Ian,

Have gotten your "HOWTO: Microsoft SQL Server to PostgreSQL Migration"
converted and added to the techdocs.postgresql.org site :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/sqlserver2pgsql.php

Would you be able to take a look at it, and make let me know of any last
minute corrections and stuff you'd like done to it, before it's linked
to from the main page?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Justin, can you add this to techdocs?
>
> > Someone asked me to do this, and I have a draft now. While it is clearly lacking in some areas, it might be of help generally.
> >
> > Ian
> >
> > Ian A. Harding
> > Programmer/Analyst II
> > Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department