libpq on windows

From: Gilberto Ribeiro de Queiroz <gribeiro(at)dpi(dot)inpe(dot)br>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq on windows
Date: 2001-07-17 01:30:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello, my name is Gilberto Ribeiro. I am working in an academic project
with PostgreSQL version 7.1.2 in Brazil, that accompanies the version
1.3.2 of CygWin. I would like to know how to compile in Visual C++ 6.0 a
program in C language that uses the library libpq (or libpq++). I am a
beginning in programming in Windows and I don't know how I can bind my
program with the DLL "pq.dll", that is, if that is possible.

Since now, I thank the attention of everybody, Gilberto.