Re: [GENERAL] Re: QUERY - Including the new LDP PostgreSQL HOWTO in the main PostgreSQL distribution

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: thomas(at)pgsql(dot)com
Cc: Mitch Vincent <mvincent(at)cablespeed(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Re: QUERY - Including the new LDP PostgreSQL HOWTO in the main PostgreSQL distribution
Date: 2001-07-11 03:26:54
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Yep.

That's exactly why we need to get it done. A document already exists.
And it's badly wrong. And we can't just "fix it".

We need a replacement. :-)

I like Thomas's suggestion of using the existing installation guide, and
making sure it has Linux specific stuff in it too.

So, I think that's what we'll do.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift