Disk space

From: Kelcey Kornegay <kornegay(at)gamesville(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Disk space
Date: 2001-03-20 17:34:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello All

I have a question about tuning the postgesql database and disk space
I attempted to load a very large database into postgresql the process
failed.
but created several data files in the /data/base/18723 dir.
I dropped the table and ran the vacuumdb utility that had worked fine in
the past
but this time the temp files are still there and the database proformace
sucks
can I just delete the the data files from that /data/base/18723 dir ???
Is that a good ideas????
Do any one have any suggestions

Attachment Content-Type Size
kornegay.vcf text/x-vcard 237 bytes