Re: Support for callable statement

From: Antonio Fiol <fiol(at)w3ping(dot)com>
To: Qiqi Dong <qdong(at)swbell(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Support for callable statement
Date: 2001-02-27 08:12:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Qiqi Dong wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using jdbc-7.0.3, and found it does not support CallableStatement. Is
> this planned for the next release? I cannot port my applications to
> postgresql without significant code changes.

I am also waiting for jdbc 7.1 because of some timestamp problems. If you
use them heavily -as I do-, you'd better start identifying where you use
them, especially in "SELECT" statements, as it gives some problems in 7.0.3,
which should be solved on 7.1 (as Peter M said on this list some days ago).

Antonio Fiol