Postgres session

From: Bernie Huang <bernie(dot)huang(at)ec(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: PGSQL-GENERAL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres session
Date: 2000-11-16 20:30:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Is the session between pg_connect() and pg_close() a postgres session?
I am using "select * into temp table temp_table from ...;" to create a
temp table, and I thought it should be drop upon pg_close().

In fact it is dropped when I check it using psql or pgaccess
(there's no such relation as temp_table); however, upon reloading the
page, a postgres error showed up: "PostgresSQL query failed: ERROR:
Relation 'temp_table' already exists". What's wrong here? Thank you.

- Bernie

Attachment Content-Type Size
bernie.huang.vcf text/x-vcard 315 bytes