Re: hosting postgresql.{nl,be}

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
Cc: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: hosting postgresql.{nl,be}
Date: 2008-10-25 13:36:32
Lists: pgsql-www

I'm sure we can get you a jail, if that's what would be best for you.
In that case, what you get is a completely empty jail.

Another option might be if something can be done within the pugs
framework. That would mean a whole lot of less administration. Not
really sure what can be done there - Selena?

/Magnus