some error in jdbc.sgml

From: "He Weiping (Laser Henry)" <laser(at)zhengmai(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: some error in jdbc.sgml
Date: 2000-09-05 05:36:21
Lists: pgsql-docs

Well, I think there are just some kind of copy&paste problem :-).
Many descirbition of the different object's method seems
all copy from the box object's, so you would found such things like:

"true if the two boxes are identical"

in cricle object's describition. (And many other objects')

I make them changed and wish I've fix all of them.

And the link in the file:

http://www.zeh.com/local/jfd/crypt.html

seems moved (I can't visit on my location), could it be some other place?

regards

Laser

Attachment Content-Type Size
jdbc.sgml text/html 71.8 KB